The Romanesque church of Saint Martin of Toursplaced in Opatów, Poland is the most valuable monument in Opatow. The church possesses the status of collegiate church - first mention about canons from Opatów comes from the year 1206.
It is not known, who was real founder of this temple. Several people claim that the son of Bolesław Krzywousty the duke Henryk Sandomierski, the crusader, has built here the monastery for Knights Templar from Jerusalem. The others attribute the church to the Cistercians, Benedictines or Alojzy Dunin.